Beautiful – Economically sound – Vibrant – Safe
Canada has become one of the world’s economic safe havens and Ottawa, its capital city, is a great buy for many reasons.
- Consistently rated one of the best cities in Canada – and the world – to live in because of its superb quality of life and natural beauty.
- It has superior economic prospects and housing affordability.
- Seat of the federal government, it hosts hundreds of national associations, 130 Embassies and Consulates, 44 national and university labs and is a leader in research and development.
- It has more engineers, scientists and PhDs per capita than any other city in the country, spawning a vibrant global technology industry.
- It has the most stable employment and the largest number of residents with post-secondary education in the country.
- Its per capita income is amongst Canada’s highest.
- Ranked one of the world’s top 10 safest cities.
Needless to say, the economy is stable. Major infrastructure projects such as the light rail are creating a whole new set of investment opportunities as the new transit system is revitalizing older neighbourhoods. Aside from being stunningly beautiful, surrounded by nature and many charming small towns, Ottawa is alive with theatre, fabulous restaurants and a lively night scene.
I have helped clients from a variety of countries including India, Russia, Ireland, France and the United States.
“Judith was our agent in Ottawa for a big, complex international move. She was excellent at communications, working through time zone challenges and legal paperwork – all the while juggling our long distance inquiries. She was a good sounding board and very grounded in her suggestions, not pushing but patiently supporting us. Judith knows the Ottawa market very, very well and (she) lowered the stress of coming to a new country and new city. In the end, we found the perfect Ottawa house thanks to Judith. Highly recommend! “
“Our family recently relocated to Ottawa from overseas and we chose Judith Yaworsky as our realtor. Judith is professional, knowledgeable, responsive and – most importantly – puts her clients’ needs and desires first. More than once, she steered us away from properties that weren’t quite right for our family. Judith took it upon herself, at her own expense, to assist us with all the myriad details involved in adjusting to a new city. Judith’s complete personal dedication to helping each family member experience a successful transition makes her unique in her field. We can’t recommend her highly enough.”
Whether you are looking for a second home, multi-family or commercial investment, I would be delighted to help you find the right property. My colleagues and I can help you in a several languages.
Photo credits: Ottawa Tourism and Judith Yaworsky